Single tickets are now available for MENDING FENCES, our fifth and final mainspace play of the 2022-23 season, live on stage. (Masks are required).
Over 65 years: $26 (Wed/Thurs/Sun only)
Under 30 years: $26 (ID required)
Two ways to buy single tickets:
- ONLINE RIGHT NOW (CREDIT CARD)
Click on the “finger” below:
2. TELEPHONE RESERVATIONS
Phone us at 416-767-7702 for our traditional method of reserving tickets for a performance of any of our 5 season shows on the Mainstage. Leave a message with your name, phone number, how many tickets you want, and for what performance of which show. We’ll call you back to confirm. You can pay for your ticket when you arrive, by cash, debit or credit. Call this number if you have any questions at all.
CHANGING A DATE:
- SENIORS may upgrade to a Friday or Saturday performance for a small surcharge, payable at the door or online.
- IF YOU RESERVED BY TELEPHONE and now wish to change your date, call 416-767-7702 again and let us know.
- IF YOU BOUGHT YOUR TICKET ONLINE and now wish to change your date to another performance of the same show, go to the original email you received (not the ticket). At the bottom of the email is ”To EXCHANGE this TICKET, click here”. Click and you’ll be able to change the date and receive a ticket with the new date. Tickets may not be transferred from one show to another.
- SUBSCRIPTIONS work similarly, depending on whether you made the subscription the traditional way (phone us) or online (click on link found in your email).
To find out more about the show MENDING FENCES, click on image below:
To find out more about any show of our 2022-23 season, click on image below:
Seat capacity for 6 of the 14 performances of MENDING FENCES will be capped at 50% of capacity to enable a choice of physical distancing (the 1 Wednesday, all 3 Thursdays, 1 Friday and 1 Sunday matinee). Masks are required; and at least double vaccination is highly recommended.
As ever, the safety of our patrons and volunteers is our prime concern. We will be taking every possible action to achieve that, going above and beyond government guidelines. Audiences benefit from our updated AC and ventilation to bring in fresh air from outside, with UVC purification (designed for hospitals) to kill viruses in the air.
Please click HERE and read our single-page updated (August 18, 2022) plan for patron safety. Please keep checking back to see our updates.