- LOVE LETTERS by A.R. Gurney (September 17 to October 9, 2021)
Director: Barbara Larose
Producers: Julie Rush, John Acuna
2. Directed, rehearsed ZOOM plays (PWYC).
Throughout the season, Village Players featured a number of PWYC Zoom productions by local playwrights. Altogether we did four, with WILLOW QUARTET by Joan Burrows, NESTED by Liz Best, WITHOUT WHOM by R.J. Downes, ending with OLD COOTS COMMUNE by Kristine Greenaway on May 6-7, 2022.
Our friends may remember that we had planned for three shows in the first 5 months of 2022.
As ever, our prime concerns are the health and safety of our patrons, our members and the cast and crew of our shows. We work hard to create a safe space whilst ensuring that we follow government guidelines — and not just to the minimum.
So, we regrouped and replanned. . . and decided that the rest of the season would run as follows:
- THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF NOW by Y York (March 11 to April 2, 2022)
Director: Anne Harper
Producer: Julie Rush
- THE 39 STEPS adapted by Patrick Barlow from the novel by John Buchan and the movie by Alfred Hitchcock (May 4 to 21, 2022)
Director: Michael Hiller
Producer: Anne Harper
5. GLORIA’S GUY by Joan Burrows (July 8 to 30, 2022)
Director: Meg Gibson
Producers: John Acuna & Diane Kuipers