- LOVE LETTERS by A.R. Gurney (September 17 to October 9, 2021)
Director: Barbara Larose
Producers: Julie Rush, John Acuna
2. Directed, rehearsed ZOOM plays (PWYC).
Throughout the season, Village Players will feature a number of PWYC Zoom unpublished productions by local playwrights. We have already done three, and currently in preparation (tickets are available) is OLD COOTS COMMUNE, written by Kristine Greenaway. Show dates are May 6-7, 2022.
Our friends may remember that we had planned for three shows in the first 5 months of 2022.
As ever, our prime concerns are the health and safety of our patrons, our members and the cast and crew of our shows. We work hard to create a safe space whilst ensuring that we follow government guidelines — and not just to the minimum.
So, we have regrouped and replanned. . . and decided that the rest of the season will now run as follows:
- THE IMPOSSIBILITY OF NOW by Y York (March 11 to April 2, 2022)
Director: Anne Harper
Producer: Julie Rush
- THE 39 STEPS adapted by Patrick Barlow from the novel by John Buchan and the movie by Alfred Hitchcock (May 4 to 21, 2022)
Director: Michael Hiller
Producer: Anne Harper
5. GLORIA’S GUY by Joan Burrows (July 8 to 30, 2022)
Director: Meg Gibson
Producers: John Acuna & Diane Kuipers